Updated March 17th, 2009
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound
with you in relation to this website.
The term “Mihov.com d.o.o.” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer
of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials or files on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be
liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through
this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to,
the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright
notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All rights are reserved.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged
on the website and are the property of their owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience
to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
- We automatically collect the data about the usage of the site, including data on sites visitors. These data doesn't
include and can not disclose personal data. We use the data about the usage for our own needs and for the needs of serving ads
on the site. Third party software is used for collecting this data.
to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Mihov.com d.o.o.’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Slovenia.